I got the Sunshine Award!
I can’t believe it took me almost a year to get this post published! My first blog award! Allison from Dream a Little Bigger nominated me so here it is! But first, here are the rules for the award:1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.2. Share 11 random facts about yourself.3. Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.4. List up to 11 bloggers who you believe deserve to be nominated and recognized.5. Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer and let all of those bloggers know that you nominated them for The Sunshine Award. (You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you)
11 Random Facts About Me
- I’m 5’9” and grew into most of my height in elementary school. I was 5’3″ in fifth grade!
- I once completely shaved my head. It was quite liberating.
- Speaking of hair I’ve had every hair cut and color imaginable. Including a really long mullet! (yikes!)
- My first trip outside of Greece was to Saudi Arabia when I was 5.
- My spirit animal is the hawk.
- My favorite subject at school was art.
- My favorite food is soup and salad. Any kind!
- I’ve got a pet dog named Kiko. He’s 7 years old and the love of my life!
- My favorite movie is “Pretty in Pink“.
- I have a rather intense reality TV show addiction.
- My favorite quote is “It’s never too late to get your shit together”
Allison’s questions:1. What is your happiest memory?Running in a field of tall grass outside my uncle’s home with my cousins. I’m lucky to also have a photo of that day!2. What is your favorite holiday?Going to visit my dad in Saudi Arabia (he was working there at the time) when I was five.3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?Japan. No second thought. I should have been born Japanese!4. If you could have an hour with any person alive or dead, who would you choose?Vidal Sassoon. He revolutionized an entire industry and changed how we view hair and hairdressers.5. If money was no object what one item would you want to purchase?A loft apartment (in every major city!)6. What is your favorite color of nail polish or lipstick called?nail polish: Pink Parkalipstick: Doll Pink7. What is your favorite song?Another really hard one! It constantly changes but an all time favorite is Fleetwood Mac’s “Dreams”8. If you could only craft one way for the rest of your life, which craft would you choose?Wow, this is a tough one…I guess sewing would have to be the one.9. How would you describe your personal or home decor style?Eclectic, vintage inspired chaos!10. What is your favorite game to play?Uhm… I don’t know…Taboo maybe?11. What is your favorite and least favorite word?My favorite word: joyMy least favorite word: nitwitMy nominations are:
- What is your biggest dream?
- What would you be if you were an animal? Why?
- Is there a crafting technique you’d like to learn?
- If you could choose a superpower, what would it be?
- What is your all time favorite DIY project?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What’s the craziest hair style you ever had?
- What is your favorite drink?
- Who is your favorite singer, band, musician?
- What is your favorite decade in history?
- If you could host a reality TV show, what would it be about?
Again, big thanks to Allison for nominating me!
see you soon!