Look of the Month | Heart Eyes
I wanted to kick off this new series of short makeup posts with a sneak peek into this week’s makeup tutorial and video series coming up this Saturday on Queen Lila TV!
It’s a cute way to Valentify(yes it’s a word, I just made it up) your makeup for a Valentine’s date or if like me, you just love hearts 🙂
Here’s how to do it:
- Apply a light shadow all over the lid
- Tap the dark shadow into the crease
- Blend really well!
- Line with liquid eyeliner
- Add mascara
- False lashes
- Then more mascara
- Define your brows with a pencil and brush out to soften with a spooley brush.
- Add a touch of the dark shadow and mascara on the lower lash line
- Finish with concealer and powder
- Add a tiny heart at the top of your cheek with liquid liner
Hope you feel inspired to try this for yourself! Don’t forget to check back Saturday for the video tutorial of the full makeup look inspired by one of my Girl crushes 😉
Are you doing anything for Valentine’s Day this year?