This week I’ll show you how to do an ombre manicure!
you will need:
- Blue polish (or any other color you like!)
- White polish
- Painter’s palette (or a piece of foil or parchment paper works just as well)
- Nail Brush
- Prep your nails. Cut, buff and clean up.
- Add base coat.
- Paint your thumbnails with the blue polish.
- Add some blue polish and a bit of white polish to your palette. Mix and paint your index fingernails.
- Add some white polish and paint the next nail.
- Repeat step 4 until all nails are painted.
- Finish off with top coat and you’re done!
Go show off your new manicure!